A downloadable prototype for Android
Reclaimer is a mobile game prototype, fully playable on both Android and iOS. The game is a feature-complete RPG with systems for an inventory, combat, dialogue, and even a shop where players can buy new gear. Players must escape from a dungeon, exploring their environment, collecting weapons and equipment, and fighting monsters through an exciting swipe-based combat system.
PLEASE NOTE: There are currently no plans to continue this project, and so the game is simply presented 'as-is', as such there may be missing content and potential bugs.
- A complete demo level, that also serves as a basic tutorial for the game.
- An inventory system, complete with equipment slots for a shield and a weapon.
- A combat system that utilizes finger swipes on mobile devices to simulate medieval fantasy combat.
- Basic dialogue.
- Two enemy types - an orc and an EVIL WIZARD!
- A shopkeeper who appears once the player has cleared the level. New powerful items can be purchased with the gold the player has collected.
- A functional settings menu.
- A great soundtrack!
A GAME PROTOTYPE BY - Alex Tomkow, Jacob Reyes, Emanuel Azage, Drew Tsun, Matthew Coulter, and Luke D'Errico.
FEATURING MUSIC BY - Drew Tsun:
- Tap on objects to interact.
- When in combat, swipe with one finger to attack, and swipe with two fingers in the direction of the block indicator to block enemy attacks.
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.